Proven GEN3 performance in an isolator-ready format
Highly-regulated pharmaceutical manufacturing is supported by SuperTrak PHARMA™, the first isolator-ready, electromagnetic linear mover with independent shuttle control.
For the first time, pharmaceutical manufacturers can fully utilize the features and benefits of SuperTrak GEN3™ as the primary product mover and asynchronous conveyance solution in an aseptic environment.
- Independent shuttle control, speed, and precision deliver high-performance capability
- Less engineering by utilizing the conveyance platform’s integrated functionality
- Ratings: ISO 5 cleanroom rating and IP65 rated, ISO 9001 & ISO 13485 certified
- Full washdown in aseptic environment; corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction (≤Ra 0.8 μm)
- Asynchronous magnetic linear mover for aseptic and clean environments
- High speed applications with a required high degree of accuracy in placement
- Aseptic drug delivery device assembly
- Aseptic wearable patch assembly
- Aseptic downstream processes like ready to mix, and fill and finish
- Processing vials, syringes, bags, cartridges, combination products, ampoules, dry powder processing, pills
- Design conforms to cGMP standards
Linear Motion Technology Platform for Aseptic Conditions
Let’s discuss conveyance options for pharmaceutical applications such as ready-to-mix filling, and assembly of combined products under very stringent aseptic conditions
GET IN TOUCH
Briefly tell us about your automation needs and we’ll get back to you.