Single-use, multiple-use, retractable or autodestruct
PLASTIC SYRINGE ASSEMBLY
We cover the pre-assembly of a plastic syringe with cannula, as well as the final assembly of multi-component syringes (4-8 or 8-12 components).
Plastic Syringe Assembly
With many successful projects for the manufacture of syringes we are proud to call ourselves a global leader in this segment.
- Plastic assembly for autodestruct or retractable
- Gentle handling for the movement of components, subassemblies, and finished product, including stacked trays, pallets, bulk components, and more
- Flexible conversion for many variants
- Gentle handling without plastic-to-plastic contact
- Cut or round flange syringes
- Patented LED UV-curing
- Cycle Time: 24 – 40 cycles/min
- Syringe Type: 0.5 – 1.5 ml; 16 – 32 G; 0.5“ –1.5” length
- Options: Vision systems, Flow test, Pull test
- Footprint: 6 – 18 m²
- Controls: Siemens, Rockwell
With many successful projects for the manufacture of glass syringes and our unique patent for UV-adhesive curing, our machines can handle different variations.
Automated pre- and final assembly of self-administered disposable drug delivery systems
Ready to explore the potential of your plastic syringe manufacturing?
We deliver standardized, proven solutions to ramp up your syringe manufacturing for short-term results, or work with you to develop a fully custom line