Market leaders in glass syringe assembly
GLASS SYRINGE ASSEMBLY
Specialization in the pre-assembly of glass syringes (glass barrel with cannula) as well as final assembly and material handling
glass Syringe Assembly
With many successful projects for the manufacture of syringes, including our unique patent for UV-adhesive curing, we are proud to call ourselves a global leader in this segment.
- Glass assembly for cut or round flanges
- Gentle handling for the movement of components, subassemblies, and finished product, including stacked trays, pallets, bulk components, and more
- Flexible conversion for many variants
- Gentle handling without glass-to-glass contact
- Part Rate: 100 – 300 ppm
- Number of Tracks: 2 – 10
- Controls: Siemens, Rockwell
- Footprint: 8 – 12 m²
- Syringe Type: 0.5 – 2.25 ml; 20 – 30 G; 0.5“ –1.5” length
- Options: Vision systems, Flow test, Pull test
Our machines cover pre-assembly of a plastic syringe with cannula, as well as the final assembly of multiple components.
Automated pre- and final assembly of self-administered disposable drug delivery systems
Ready to explore the potential of your glass syringe assembly?
We deliver standardized, proven solutions to ramp up your syringe manufacturing for short-term results, or work with you to develop a fully custom line