CONTACT LENSES / OPHTHALMIC PRODUCTS
Analysts predict the cosmetic and prescription contact lens market is set to grow ~124% by 2025. Are you ready?
Take this short quiz below to find out!
6 to 7 points – Your existing production seems to be meeting your needs for the most part. Stay connected to see which developments can keep you competitive.
8 to 9 points – It seems you have some areas of concern. We’d be happy to discuss options to address specific opportunities that can help improve productivity in the short term.
10 to 12 points – Your responses suggest your existing line isn’t keeping you competitive. Let’s schedule a review and discuss the kind of solution that will help you meet your goals.
Working with leading manufacturers we are able to help you:
Plan and coordinate all necessary tasks
Secure necessary resources
Automated manufacturing solutions for the production of corrective, cosmetic or therapeutic contact lenses, and ophthalmic products. Turnkey solutions for every stage from production to customer-ready packaging, or islands of automation to efficiently scale resources to meet requirements.
Proven Solutions and Validation for Ophthalmic Production
Reliable machines and processes, including validation, are key to meeting your production demand and contributing to your OEE. ATS Life Sciences Systems has more than two decades of experience in engineered-to-order and integrated contact lens automated production solutions.
Proven engineering for your entire family of products, including multi-purpose machining, and precision dispensing for multiple recipes.
Make-to-order solutions for niche products.
Production is supported by rigorous validation. Controlled handling and physical organization of numerous mold geometries being processed simultaneously with optional birth record traceability. End-to-end lines with complete life cycle services.
- Solutions for low volume, high mix
- High-speed Mold Unload
- Dry or wet-bench extraction and hydration system
- Laser Marking – Permanent, machine-readable identification
- Nitrogen Environments Monomer Dispensing – Airlocks and sealed enclosures with temperature and oxygen level control
- Sorting and Traceability – Controlled handling and physical organization of numerous mold geometries being processed simultaneously with optional birth record traceability
- Custom Curing – UV and visible light curing and/or temperature and time-controlled tunnel with product tracking
- Fully integrated systems for cartoning blister packs into consumer-ready secondary packaging
What do we hear most often from customers and at tradeshows?
Our Contact Lens and Ophthalmic Capabilities
Ready to discuss your life sciences project with an ATS specialist?
We can offer a standardized approach to meet your immediate need or a customized solution to address your longer-term automation plan.