We believe that our ability to assist you with your project begins with understanding your product and processes and ends only when you are retiring your product. Whatever stage you are at in your product’s life cycle—for instance, product design, product iteration, clinical trials, or full commercial production—ATS Life Sciences can complement your staff with CGMP-experienced consultants, engineers, and skilled trades and service people.
ATS is a single source systems integrator and enterprise solution provider, bringing cohesion, consistency and accountability to a program. You tell us what you need; we’ll propose the matching services offering.
- From standard equipment to bespoke systems
- From table top to factory automation
- From standalone platform to enterprise solution
- From a single system to multiple repeats
- From build-to-print to original design
- From pre-automation planning to system maintenance
Feeling confident about your capital investment plans begins with thorough evaluation and planning. Let us supplement your team to formalize key stakeholder requirements, challenge assumptions, identify possible courses of action, and evolve a business investment strategy that sets you on the road to being best in class.
In addition to machines, we understand that your success relies on people, materials, work methods, and environment. As a result, our teams include a broad spectrum of expertise including production operations, engineering, quality, and validation. We work hard to ensure that our solutions address all of your project requirements. An ATS solution delivers unparalleled accuracy, repeatability, and reliability for even the most challenging requirements.
- Concept development
- Technology selection and innovation
- Fabrication, assembly and integration
- Testing, commissioning and validation
- Shipping and installation
- Ramp-up support
The strong loyalty of our life sciences customers is a result of the innovative systems supplied AND our commitment to providing world-class service and technical support. We have a full menu of post-automation services to choose from to keep your operation running smoothly.
- On-site and remote support
- Performance monitoring and health management
- Emergency service
- Spare parts supply and management
- System retooling, retrofits, upgrades and relocations
Let us know if you would like more information about our asset management and post-project services.